5 Steps to start Exercising
People who know me know that I was never a fan of Physical activities, it is very difficult for me to maintain an exercise routine because I´m not very consistent, but this is finally changing, mostly thanks to Renato. (Having a professional swimmer as a boyfriend really does help!!)
The truth is it´s not so difficult to start an exercise routine. After all, most of us have done that more than once.
The problem comes with doing it constantly until it becomes a habit.
So I wanted to share with you 5 tips so you can start exercising regularly!
- Start with a short gola you can do every day or every two days. You do not want to do all the first week! The most important thing is to start slowly and be honest with yourself. Fin your rhythm!
- Find motivation. Any kind of motivation is valid! Whether following motivational accounts on instagram or finding an outfit that makes you feel good. Just go for it! Whatever floats your boat.
- Set a goal. You have to ask yourself how far you want to reach. Be as specific as you can and don´t forget to write it down.
- Change your eating habits. It is important to quality eat food that will fill you with energy so you can continue with your other daily activities. Having a healthy diet is essential.
- Hydration is essential. It is advised to drink at least 2L of water a day! If you are dehydrated, your body does not function properly and this makes you feel more tired.
I love feeling good and that is reflected in my lifestyle, that´s why my workouts are becoming part of my weekly routine. Even when I have to travel, I try to make some time for the gym!
What do you do to keep yourself active? I hope these tips are helpful!
Total look: Puma #foreverfaster
Ph: Adison Montiel
Powered by Facebook Comments